This spring and summer, there will be a series of equipment field days around southern NH, to demonstrate innovative soil health practices for vegetable crops.
Some of the equipment includes BCS tractors and implements (great for small farms!), no-till transplanters, and roller crimpers for terminating cover crops.
Equipment Demonstrations (Please check back here frequently for updates on dates & locations, and registration instructions)
- April 16th: BCS Tractor Demo Day, Cheshire County Farm in Westmoreland (4:30-6:30pm)
- June 5th: Transplanter Demo Day, Brookdale Fruit Farm in Hollis (3:00-5:00pm)
- June 13th: Transplanter Demo Day, Picadilly Farm in Winchester (10:30am-12:30pm)
- Late May: BCS Demo, Benedikt Dairy Farm, Goffstown (exact date & time TBD)
- Late May/Early June: BCS Demo, Fruhlings Farm, Claremont (exact date & time TBD)
- Late June: BCS & Transplanter Demos, near Durham (exact location & date TBD)
- Late June: BCS Demo, Ramblin’ Vewe Farm, Gilford (exact date & time TBD)
This is part of a program led by Cheshire County Conservation District in partnership with the NH Association of Conservation Districts, NRCS, UNH Cooperative Extension, and the other County Conservation Districts, with funding from the NH Specialty Crop Block Grant.