For technical agronomic questions (e.g., increasing crop yield, help with planning cover crops, livestock questions, pest and disease issues, and soil testing) contact your local UNH Cooperative Extension Office.

List of UNH Cooperative Extension Offices

For questions about USDA-NRCS funding for soil health practices on your farm (e.g. cost-sharing for cover crops, rotational grazing), and technical questions about soil health, contact your local NRCS office.

List of NRCS offices and staff

For general questions and signing up for programs mentioned on this website, contact your local Conservation District.

Not sure which county you live in? Find out here.

Belknap County Conservation District
64 Court Street
Laconia, NH 03246
Carroll County Conservation District
73 Main Street
Conway, NH 03818
Cheshire County Conservation District
603.756.2988 ext.115 or ext.116
11 Industrial Park Drive
Walpole, NH 03608
Coös County Conservation District
603.788.4651 ext.102
4 Mayberry Lane
Lancaster, NH 03584
Grafton County Conservation District
(603) 353 – 4652 ext.103
Orford Ridge Business Park
​19 Archertown Road, Suite 1
Orford, NH 03777
Hillsborough County Conservation District
603.673.2409 ex. 100
Chappell Professional Center
468 Route 13 South
Milford, NH 03055
Merrimack County Conservation District
The Concord Center
10 Ferry Street, Suite 211
Concord, NH 03301
Rockingham County Conservation District
110 North Road
Brentwood, NH 03833-6614
Strafford County Conservation District
264 County Farm Road
Dover, NH 03820
Sullivan County Conservation District
95 County Farm Road
Unity, NH 03743

Have any other soil health questions, comments, or ideas and not sure who to talk to? You can send an email to and someone will be in touch.